At The Bank of Fincastle, our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community in which we serve. We are closely monitoring daily development of the Coronavirus(COVID-19) and want you to know that The Bank of Fincastle is prepared with a pandemic plan which we are currently following.
Our drive-thrus are open for full-service banking and lobby hours are available by appointment. Please call your local branch to schedule an appointment. We have suspended our Saturday hours temporarily. Should we decide to further modify operations, we will communicate through our website, Facebook pages and with signs posted on the doors and drive-thru windows of affected offices.
If you prefer to avoid social contact during this time, The Bank of Fincastle offers the following options:
- Online Banking with Billpay
- Mobile Banking Apps for personal and business
- Mobile Deposit
- Online checking, savings and CD account openings
- Online consumer loan and real-estate loan applications
- Night Deposit Boxes
- ATM networks
- 24/7 Telephone Banking
- Drive-thru locations in Daleville, Troutville, Fincastle, Blue Ridge and Cloverdale
Through these services you can view balances, transactions and statements, make transfers between accounts, pay bills, deposit checks and find an ATM to name a few. We also encourage you to use your debit cards instead of cash during this time.
If you need assistance registering to use any of our digital options, please call us at 540-473-2761.
- Our employees receive ongoing information from our pandemic response team on how to stop the spread of germs in their offices and the community.
- We have collected resources here for you to find updated and reliable information:
World Health Organization:
Criminals are capitalizing on growing fears over the coronavirus, leading to a spike in phishing emails and malicious online activity. Please remember, The Bank of Fincastle will not request your sensitive information via email and does not send unsolicited attachments. To recognize phishing emails, be on the lookout for the following:
- Do not click on any link in the body of an email that you are unsure of. Verify links by hovering over them to see what URL it actually goes to.
- Look for logos that feel a bit off, as well as misspellings or grammatical errors in emails from reputable institutions such as banks or government offices.
- Be suspicious of emails that request passwords, personal information, or money.
We know how much you depend on us, and we welcome you into our branches to conduct your business. We ask that you help us keep our offices a safe place in the following ways:
- If you are ill, please avoid going out.
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer while out in public
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and keep your distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Please consider using our online tools if you have any symptoms.
Please visit our website at bankoffincastle.bank and check our Facebook page for ongoing updates. We value your business at The Bank of Fincastle.