Personal Online Banking is a free, convenient, and secure service that gives you 24-hour access to your Bank of Fincastle accounts. All you need is a computer with Internet access and a secure browser. You can then logon any time of day, from anywhere, to perform banking tasks and receive information on your savings, checking, and loan accounts.
And, if you want to save more time and make bill paying easier, sign up for our free* Personal Online Banking with Billpay.
*Regular bank fees such as stop-payment fees and/or any non-sufficient fund (NSF) fees apply.
- View and print detailed account information with account balances updated daily.
- Transfer funds between authorized accounts.
- Export account information into a formatted file which can be downloaded onto your computer hard drive where it will be available for import into a personal financial management software program such as Quicken or MS Money.
At The Bank of Fincastle we understand there is nothing more important than knowing that your transactions are private and secure, which is why we selected Fiserv as our Internet Banking provider.
Fiserv is the leading provider of Internet banking services to community financial institutions. More than 730 community financial institutions have contracted with Fiserv. Today, more than 750,000 customers of these institutions are actively using Fiserv for their Internet banking.
- Applicant must be one of the following: Personal Individual, Personal Joint “or” Account, or Sole Proprietor Small Business.
- Applicant must have at least one of the following Bank of Fincastle personal account types: Checking, Money Market, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, IRAs, Mortgage, Home Equity Line of Credit, and/or a Personal Loan.
- Applicant must have an e-mail address for which The Bank of Fincastle will use for contact.
How to Sign Up
Any Bank of Fincastle customer who has an email address and at least one of the following personal account types can enroll for Personal Online Banking: Checking, Money Market, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, IRAs, Mortgage, Home Equity Line of Credit, and/or a Personal Loan.