Personal Online Banking with Billpay is the Bill Pay function found within Personal Online Banking. Personal Online Banking with Billpay is the easiest way to pay your bills. No stamps, no envelopes, no pain! From your own personal computer you schedule single payments as well as weekly, bi-weekly or monthly recurring payments to almost any payee without ever having to stuff an envelope again.
Requested payments are forwarded to a bill payment service provider that either creates the necessary ACH (Automated Clearing House) by electronically transferring the funds to the recipient’s account or by sending a check along with payment information to the payee.
The Bank of Fincastle’s Personal Online Banking with Billpay service is supported by Fiserv. For Bill Pay Customer Service Support please contact #855-712-0500.
With the Bill Payment function are these features:
- View payments: A tabular listing of scheduled payments
- Payees: The payee screen lists the names of the bill payment payees
- Schedule payments: This feature shows the payments scheduled to be paid, account numbers, payment type (recurring or single), amount of payment, and scheduled date of payment
- Customer support: This feature allows the end-user to set the operation mode of Personal Online Banking, send e-mail to the financial institution, or verify personal information
- Applicant must meet the requirements and be enrolled in Personal Online Banking.
- Applicant must be one of the following: Personal Individual, Personal Joint Account, or Sole Proprietor Small Business.
- Applicant must have at least one Bank of Fincastle checking account.
- Personal Online Banking with Billpay applications subject to approval.
How to Sign Up
Step 1: Logon to Personal Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in Personal Online Banking you can register online today, just click here. Follow the instructions provided to complete the online enrollment form.
Step 2: Click on the Bill Payment function button and then click “Click here” and follow the instructions provide to complete an online application form. Applicant must agree to an online disclosure to complete registration.
Step 3: Once you have completed the online application form, click on the “Submit” Button
Step 4: Upon receipt of your information, you will be able to begin entering in your payee information.
Warning to all users: with Personal Online Banking, users will be accessing a secure site and confidential information. Access is restricted to authorized persons ONLY. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
To learn more, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page: