The Bank of Fincastle has been a leading financial services provider for consumers and small businesses since 1875, and offers a full range of banking, lending and investment products. Headquartered in Fincastle, Virginia, the bank has six full-service branches, thirteen ATM locations, 7 am to 7 pm drive through hours and offers all modern banking conveniences including Online Account Opening, Online Banking with Billpay, Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit, Commercial Loans and online applications for in-house Mortgage and Personal Loans. To reach one of our professionals call 540-473-2761. The Bank of Fincastle is a Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Board of Directors
To read the biographies of our Board of Directors please click here.
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – March 31, 2020*
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – December 31, 2019
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – September 30, 2019
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – June 30, 2019
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – March 31, 2019
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – December 31, 2018
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – September 30, 2018
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement- June 30, 2018
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and Income Statement – March 31, 2018
*Our latest Quarterly Reports will be uploaded to this page 30-45 days after the end of the quarter.
CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2019 Summary Annual Report
- 2018 Summary Annual Report
- 2017 Summary Annual Report
- 2016 Summary Annual Report
2015-2020 FINANCIAL REPORTS
- April 30, 2020 – The Bank of Fincastle Announces First Quarter Earnings for 2020
- April 15, 2020 – The Bank of Fincastle Ready to Assist Small Business Owners
- January 22, 2020 – The Bank of Fincastle Hires Booke Miller as Commercial Loan Officer
- December 31, 2019 – The Bank of Fincastle Announces Year End Earnings for 2019
- September 30, 2019 – The Bank of Fincastle Announces Third Quarter Earnings for 2019
- July 30, 2019 – The Bank of Fincastle Announces Second Quarter Earnings for 2019
- March 31, 2019 – The Bank of Fincastle First Quarter Earnings for 2019
You can follow this link to a graph of current and historical stock prices or search elsewhere with our stock symbol. Trading Symbol: BFTL Exchange: OTCPink
OTC Pink Market
The Bank of Fincastle is pleased to announce their common stock is now trading on the OTCPink Market under the ticker symbol “BFTL”. Investors can find more information by visiting www.otcmarkets.com. FIG Partners, LLC, a banking industry specialist, has committed to providing market making services to our shareholders. Fig Partners, LLC, is an employee-owned broker/dealer specializing in financial institutions and provides market making services to approximately 850 banks and thrifts on both the NASDAQ and OTC Market. For more information visit www.figpartners.com.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link® ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into marketplaces to better inform investors of opportunities and risks – OTCQX®, The Best Marketplace; OTCQB®, The Venture Marketplace; and OTC Pink®, The Open Marketplace. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors. To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient financial marketplaces, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Stock Registrar & Transfer Agent
Direct Transfer, LLC 500 Perimeter Park Drive Suite D Morrisville, NC 27560 919-744-2722 email@example.com
Investment in bank stock is not a bank deposit, is not guaranteed by the bank, is subject to investment risk, including potential principal loss, and is not insured by the FDIC.