Personal Loans to manage your expenses
Term loans, either secured or unsecured, are most often the option that customers choose when borrowing money for a short period of time. Perfect for small home improvement projects, boats, R.V.’s, or when life throws the unexpected your way.
Personal Line of Credit
A personal line of credit can help you achieve your goals. If you need to make home or auto repairs, tuition payments, plan a wedding or fund other expenses, your personal line of credit is there to help you when financial needs arise. You’ll only pay interest on the amount of the line of credit that you use and no collateral is required.
Overdraft Line of Credit
To apply for our Overdraft line of credit please click here.
VISA® Rewards Platinum Credit Card
NOW WITH 0% INTRO APR ON PURCHASES AND BALANCE TRANSFERS FOR 12 MONTHS!
Our VISA® Rewards Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 10.99-20.99.*
- Reward points for merchandise and travel. Visit cRewards® at cRewardsCard.com for details.
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Manage your account online and go paperless at MyCardStatement.com
- Chip Card Security
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCKTM Fraud Email and Text Alerts
- Mobile Payments
- Travel Accident Insurance(1)
- Personal service from people you know
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. APRs are currently between 10.99% and 20.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of August 1, 2017 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 0.8% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
(1) Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
May be secured with
- Savings or Certificates of Deposit
- Stocks or Bonds
- Cash Value in Life Insurance