VISA® Rewards Platinum Credit Card
NOW WITH 0% INTRO APR ON PURCHASES AND BALANCE TRANSFERS FOR 12 MONTHS!
Our Visa® Platinum credit cards offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
- Rewards Platinum – unlimited reward points that don’t expire. Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and much more. Visit
- cRewardsCard.com for details.
- Cash Rewards Platinum – earn 1% cash back on all net purchases. Cash rewards never expire.
- Platinum Edition – no penalty APR and low interest rates*.
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 10.49%-24.49% will apply.*
- Manage your account online and go paperless at MyCardStatement.com
- Chip Card Security
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Cell Phone Protection1
- Mobile Payments
- Travel Accident Insurance2
- Personal service from people you know
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 11.49% and 21.49%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 10.49% and 20.49%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 14.49% and 24.49%. All APRs are based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of May 1, 2018 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 0.8% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefits visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
2 Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.